- Normally reserved, famous Christchurch diva wearing revealing ensembles and being really super friendly. Pretty unnerving.
- Christchurchs favorite chemist publicly making-out with jetsetting junkie right in front of his (VERY RECENT) ex (ALSO-N**k H****e's ex)
- Amazing bro/friend getting snubbed.
- The gig screwing up in the first place so we were forced into this party.
- Beefy man with tatz and tan making his dessert whilst Mount PLez made it with the mic.
- ******* punching one Mt PLez member on the Jimmy Zoom dancefloor for having the audacity to try to salvage one final gig for his friends.
- Horrible bonfire that got smoke in my eyes. It looked like I was crying, actually, probably was.
- Creepy man with glasses sitting on armchair and not moving the whole night. Get moving bro.
- Christchurchs latest romance being torn apart due to Wellington commitments. You know, it isn't that hard to transfer universities.
- C******y M****n's mysterious absence. Just wanted to get confronted y'all.
- Weird super young/probably still in high school girls dancing awkwardly. Sweet scene debuts.
- E****a only showing up as we were leaving. Shit. Just want to get to know ya <3
- A**x showing up without R**s. Maybe he was working? Whatever the reason, pretty dissapointed.
- Uneven floorboards.
- N**k H****s celebrity appearance.
- B******'s super-affection overdrive, tussling other bloggers' hair like they were puppies. As if she'd never lashed out at one of the embattled bloggers one week earlier outside scary nightclub. Love and hate are emotions very close to one another in the brain. If given the choice, please choose detachment. Love/Hate are outdated emotions.
At least there has been plenty of sweet moral support this summer. Summer of incredible new friendships but not so much for romance. Probably going to spend the rest of the summer being bitter and amazing like my favourite Grease character, Rizzo. only without the unprotected sex/pregnancy. Just her sweet quotes.
Sandy: "He was sort of special"
Rizzo: "There aint no such thing"